Monday, February 07, 2005

A dull throbbing ache...

I've got a headache and I'm tired... The trouble is when I'm tired I feel horny. I'm not altogether sure why, but I think it may have something to do losing consciousness and control over the 'darkside'. Also the drowsiness is akin to drunkeness, so there must be some link there. But strangely even though I feel tired and drunk I am not remotely horny at the moment. This is very odd for me.

I do often talk of being concerned about the frequency and hardness of my erections. So perhaps I should be thankful for small mercies. Not that it's small or anything! Its just that the harder it gets and the bigger it gets, the less blood there is going to my brain, and I sink deeper into a horny stuper. This all becomes a circle of horny doom from which I find it terribly hard to escape.

So as I said, perhaps I should be thankful. At least it means I will get an early night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home