Thursday, May 05, 2005

Dream a little dream...

Right I have been pulled up (or is it pulled off?) for not attending to this blog.

I was under the impression no-one read it so I thought I'd leave it to wither and die. But maybe I should breath a little bit of life into it.

I need to stop dreaming.

I am continuously having extremely vivid dreams. And its getting so that I would rather exist in this Dream Reality than in, well, reality.

Last night was a series of bizarre happenings culminating in a whirlwind of light and sound. Like some kind of interspatial party. It was glorious in its unabandened disregard for reality. There was a truely lovely person incorporated into my sleeping creation, making the whole experience even more enjoyable and absorbing. I completely gave myself to the whims of my imagination.

To write in any detail would perhaps be too private, so I shall leave it there. But just to say that I sometimes wish that dreams were reality.

LEt me know if any of you have had slightly risque dreams involving people you know. It'll be enlightenening and entertaining for me in equal measure.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Of course. Not that I'm repeating any of it here.

May 6, 2005 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aww come on. At least email it to me! :-)

May 6, 2005 at 2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home