Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Work

I am absolutely knackered.

My dreams continue to be all invasive. My brain is so active at night that when I wake up, I am more tired than when I went to bed!

I didn't even stay up late last night. Sometimes I am up for an awfully long time... Which makes going to bed difficult. But last night I was in bed at a sensible hour.

And then this morning I have no clear recollection of what I was dreaming about, but was yet again met with 'morning glory'. I mean it's good, but when you have to get up and out of bed, its the last thing you need.

I long for the days of full-time education. I had so much time on my hands... I'd often go for a walk in the countryside and find a nice quiet spot where there was nobody around. But now I feel I don't have the time to relax much, which is possibly a good thing. Although it can be frustrating for someone who used to be a two or three-a-day man.

I was once asked at a party about that, and when I said two or three the girl said "A week?" She was a bit surprised, I think, that it was daily. Sometimes I just used to link it all together and have a long session. My record so far is four hours. But Ithink I may have covered that in an earlier entry...

Right, well it's clear I have nothing worth while to write about so I bet clear off and do something productive.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hmmm - maybe the education system is calling you back?

You could be a perpetual student!

May 10, 2005 at 4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home