Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Free!

Apologies for the vast amount of time that has passed since my last confessional. Who am I apologising to? Anybody there? No? Oh well...

For my own peace of mind I shall recount what befell me.

I was imprisoned in a hospital for the mentally depraved. It was a a hope of the government that my overt hornyness could be curtailed while banged up. However I was kept in solitairy confinement, and far from stopping me, I had little else to do but masturbate while I was all alone in that dark room.

I am pleased to say my autofellatio technique improved vastly. I am now quite capable of sucking the whole head and then some! Although I swear when they measured my height when I was dismissed from the hospital, I was slightly shorter from my stoop!

But when you are alone for that long you need to entertain yourself or you go mad. My back does ache a bit now though...

I was finally released when they decided that I was an incurable case, and I was having an effect on nursing staff too. They used to gather at the grate in my door at night to catch a view of the man who can blow himself. They used to toss in coins as if I was some sort of street performer...

Perhaps thats the career I should pursue?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home