Tuesday, May 17, 2005

No show

I must say I am a little disappointed. So, nobody is interested in a demonstartion of my 'party trick'?

I thought at least one person would show some mild interest.

I was discussing this with a good friend recently and she had at one point expressed a possible interest in witnessing the feat (for the sake of scientific research perhaps?) . We always said if it came up in conversation (and the locale was right) then maybe it would be interesting.

She has since said she can probably imagine what it'd be like, but I pointed out that this isn't really a substitute. Obviously I am an exhibitionist to a degree but not an out an out one. I am actually rather shy (though I suspect some would refute that).

I'd feel comfortable demonstrating for her as we get on rather well and I don't think it's the sort of thing she'd be particularly bothered about. And life is supposed to be about experiences isn't it?

6 Comments:

Blogger O said...

wow...i'll have to think about it.
;)

May 21, 2005 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't take too long, plus I may have to do some limbering up excercises before hand...

May 23, 2005 at 3:57 AM  
Blogger SD said...

Hmm, well it certainly sounds interesting. I imagine you have to be pretty limber to do that.

May 28, 2005 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It is interesting! And yes, you do have to be pretty ,limber. You also need a large enough cock too.

June 3, 2005 at 4:02 AM  
Blogger Bron said...

ugh...

June 4, 2005 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is that an Urgh Ugh or a Sigh Ugh?

June 5, 2005 at 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home